As long as stars shine down from heaven, and the rivers flow into the sea. Till the end of time forever, you'll the only one I need... I've been neglecting this blog like nobody's business. Poor blog. But, I'm not a xi xin yan jiu person, so back I am! Yup. 've been rather busy for the past few days. CNY!!! Yeah, visitings and stuff like that. The only thing that's worth bloggin' about is ANG POW!! Wuahaa. As Bean has mentioned in his blog, CNY's the only period you get cash without doing anything. And you also can eat and eat and eat and get fat. FAT you know. Oh man. But who cares? It's sucha joyous occassion that I got really hecker over this kinda stuff. The scariest part is, CNY's almost over. Just like that. In a blink of an eye.
Stress is building up like nobody's business. Upcoming tests. I havent even had the time to complete my "holiday" assignments during CNY. Or rather, I didnt want to. It's like so spoiler la. Oh man. That's why hws and tuts are piling higher up. Sigh.
Alas, a photo of my da jie and I during CNY! She shopped it. I loveit! :)))